The villa is set in a beautiful area of the Mykonos Island, between Lia beach and Fraggia Beach, this being the last southern facing free, wild beach of Mykonos.
Both beaches are reachable by foot, Lia in 5 minutes, Fraggia in 2 minutes.
The house has a unique, spectacular position and is facing towards the south, with Naxos directly across, Paros on the right and the little Dragonisys island on the left side. The house has a view completely free of any building except a 300 meters neighbouring villa on the far right.
The house is built on a 4025 sm garden, with high walls of natural local stones all around it. The garden has a regular rectangular shape and has plants and small bushes. You can walk strait down to the see from the house, across a couple of fields and get to the water. The house has a very large terrace, with stairs leading to a custom made infinity swimming pool in a shape of an eye, ery large and over 3 meters deep on one end.
There are 2 covered terraces, one with a barbeque place and an outside kitchen and dining area.
The access to the house is through a door and an electric gate on the walls along the road that is leading to a dead end.
The house is built on 2 levels and on the left of the main entrance it has a covered parking for 4 cars.
- The first level is around 200 sm liveable area, comprising:
- An entrance hall,
- A very large salon with a big fireplace,
- A very large kitchen all furnished and with marble columns and a service door
- A guest toilet
- A large mezzanine used as a bureau and library
From the salon you can access the accommodation area where you have:
- A master bedroom with a fireplace, a dressing, a toilet and bathroom with a shower and a double basins wash.
- Another dressing
- 2 double bedrooms with each an en suite bathroom with toilet and showers.
A stair case from the entrance hall leads to the lower floor also of 200 sm liveable area, where you have:
- A utility room
- A washing room
- A very large play room (for billiards, kid area)
- A second master bedroom with a dressing and an en suite bathroom with toilet and shower
- A second salon with a TV area, all with windows and an independent door to the external terrace, looking over the sea.
- A bedroom with an en suite bathroom for guest
From this level you can access a large terrace with an open kitchen area equipped and an outside utility room, all with a sea view.
The house has also a room with bathroom for a guardian, positioned fairly far from the central area.
The house has Satellite Internet and Internet TV, garden lighting with automatic sun driven lighting switch, main door and gate lighting.
The house has central heating everywhere and a furnace room. The heating is based on oil. A separate reservoir is accessible for storage.